1. Medical supply company sues Virginia bank over canceled COVID-19 deal Full story
2. Supply chain task force says US will have enough N95 masks to last through October Full story
3. 10 hospitals seeking supply chain talent Full story
4. Is your health system ready for the radical shift looming for revenue cycle ops? Click here to learn how to manage your team.
5. New Mexico Hospital fires CEO after staff alleges mismanagement Full story
6. Company with no medical supply experience gets $10M federal contract Full story
7. CMS interoperability compliance — Click here to learn how to meet 2021 requirements with a free API.
8. 8 recent drug, device approvals Full story
9. COVID-19 testing by the numbers Full story
10. As healthcare workers struggle to find safety gear, some go on extreme hunt Full story
11. Supply chain inefficiencies cost hospitals $25.7B annually — let's change that. Click here to join healthcare leaders for Becker's Supply Chain Leadership Virtual Forum.
12. Newsweek's 11 best US hospitals Full story