1. FDA investigating Texas lab terminated by AdventHealth Full story
2. Novant Health uses drones to deliver medical supplies between hospitals Full story
3. CDC: Antibody tests may be wrong half the time; 48% of Americans delayed care amid pandemic — 5 updates Full story
4. Supply chain inefficiencies cost hospitals $25.7B annually — let's change that. Click here to join healthcare leaders for Becker's Supply Chain Leadership Virtual Forum.
5. Premier, 15 health systems acquire minority stake in US PPE manufacturer Full story
6. FDA removes 29 COVID-19 antibody tests from market Full story
7. Driving down shipping costs with OptiFreight® Logistics and Banner Health. Learn more
8. How some states are allocating their share of COVID-19 drug Full story
9. Drugmakers worried about Washington's push to bring drug manufacturing back to US Full story
10. 4 Chicago hospitals call off $1.1B merger plan Full story
11. Is your health system ready for the radical shift looming for revenue cycle ops? Click here to learn how to manage your team.
12. FDA approves 2 drugs to combat COVID-19 shortages Full story