1. Medline resumes operations at Illinois sterilization plant Full story
2. New Jersey nurse helps raise $12K for protective gear, gets suspended by hospital for passing it out Full story
3. GM awarded $489M contract to build 30,000 ventilators Full story
4. Becker's Clinical, Operational, and Supply Chain Excellence in Healthcare survey: Click here to earn complimentary registration at Becker's Annual Conference.
5. Medtronic recalls brain stent after 10 injuries, 1 death Full story
6. Some physicians reconsider widespread ventilator use — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
7. Capture more savings with greater visibility: Insights into Banner Health's supply chain management program. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. 59 hospitals furloughing workers in response to COVID-19 Full story
9. DEA eases production limits for some narcotics amid shortage during pandemic Full story
10. How AmerisourceBergen adjusted operations in response to the COVID-19 pandemic Full story
11. Advances in print technology can help support clinical stakeholders in their quest to provide the best value-based patient care. Learn more
12. NYC pharmacies struggling to meet demand amid COVID-19 pandemic Full story
To read more articles on Becker's Supply Chain Channel, click here.