1. Ventilator shortage looms as coronavirus cases grow, health experts warn Full story
2. With 8 COVID-19 patients, Memorial Sloan Kettering has a week's supply of face masks Full story
3. Hospital staffs making handmade protective gear amid coronavirus shortages Full story
4. Every healthcare organization wants to increase revenue and reduce costs. Taking drastic action, however, may not be necessary. Click here to find out how.
5. Trump invokes wartime law to boost medical supply production Full story
6. CVS sent staff false information on how to protect against the coronavirus Full story
7. These healthcare workers are most at risk for COVID-19 Full story
8. The key to hospital cost savings goes beyond robust purchasing, well-organized P&T committees and active formulary management. Learn how one health system’s focus on medication utilization and physician engagement made all the difference in this upcoming webinar.
9. West Virginia hospital to close this week
10. Amazon to hire 100,000 employees to meet demands during COVID-19 outbreak Full story
11. CEOs sound off: New ideas & best practices for digital strategy in the era of the patient consumer — Read more.
12. 6 things to know about the leading drug being tested to treat COVID-19 Full story
To read more articles on Becker's Supply Chain Channel, click here.