1. US sees 1st coronavirus-related drug shortage
2. 6 most common supply chain errors Full story
3. Nebraska children's hospital staffing woes halt neurosurgery program Full story
4. Does your hospital collect all the money it's owed? Click here to learn how to reduce uncompensated care and underpayments.
5. Register today for the Supply Chain Executive Leadership Forums at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 8, 2020. Join us for exclusive discussions on strategies for using data to maximize efficiencies and optimize supply chains. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Many drugs can't be tracked through supply chain, OIG report finds Full story
7. Senators threaten to subpoena Express Scripts over insulin documents Full story
8. Without proactive risk management, inferior IT devices can interfere with critical healthcare equipment and processes. Learn more.
9. 10 hospitals seeking supply chain talent Full story
10. Mayo Clinic Health System to close hospital March 1 Full story
11. Has your healthcare system developed an access strategy? Find out if it will work in the future. Click here to sign up for the webinar.
12. Top 5 supply chain stories in February Full story
To read more articles on Becker's Supply Chain Channel, click here.