1. The 20 most expensive drugs in the US in 2020
2. PeaceHealth blocks EMS access to drug-dispensing cabinets Full story
3. UPMC, linen service settle lawsuit over mold-related patient deaths Full story
4. Is your 340B savings optimized? Click here to learn about options and methods to improve realized 340B savings.
5. Register today for the Supply Chain Executive Leadership Forums at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 8, 2020. Join us for exclusive discussions on strategies for using data to maximize efficiencies and optimize supply chains. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. 10 hospitals seeking supply chain talent
7. Baxter overstated its income by $276M the last 4 years, probe finds Full story
8. Better outcomes — The ROI community hospitals need. Click here to learn how rural hospitals can invest in innovation and move the needle on population health.
9. FDA director urges EPA to regulate ethylene oxide Full story
10. Hospitals in Missouri, Kansas file for bankruptcy
11. AI is not just a buzzword: How to realistically leverage automation at your hospital — Register for the webinar.
12. Insulet warns of insulin pump glitch, issues notice of how to use it safely Full story
13. Happy Valentine's Day: Here are 10 #HealthPolicyValentines to celebrate Feb. 14
To read more articles on Becker's Supply Chain Channel, click here.