1. Medtronic recalls insulin pumps linked to 2,000 injuries, 1 death Full story
2. Demand for protective medical supplies surges amid coronavirus fears, AHA says Full story
3. Why the price of dehydrated alcohol is going from $1,300 to $10K Full story
4. At least 30 hospitals went bankrupt in 2019. Here's how to protect your hospital's bottom line in 2020.
5. 6 hospitals that suspended surgeries due to supply chain issues Full Story
6. McKesson could lose wholesale license over 'excessive' opioid orders to children's hospital
7. Innovation & the community hospital — Executive insights on overcoming clinical variation and moving the needle on population health. Click here to read the white paper.
8. CMS ready to survey 340B hospitals about drug acquisition costs Full story
9. FBI warns supply chain, healthcare organizations about ongoing cyberattacks Full story
10. Healthgrades' best 50 US hospitals for 2020
11. The key to hospital cost savings goes beyond robust purchasing, well-organized P&T committees and active formulary management. Learn how one health system’s focus on medication utilization and physician engagement made all the difference in this upcoming webinar.
12. Insulin pump maker files for bankruptcy Full story
To read more articles on Becker's Supply Chain Channel, click here.