1. Cardinal Health recalls 2.5 million packs with surgical gowns that may not be sterile Full story
2. Health systems collectively will spend $2.5B more on drugs throughout the next year, Vizient says Full story
3. Indiana physician accused of being intoxicated on job wins $4.75M defamation suit Full story
4. Your A/R system needs a reality check. Click here to find out why it's not at peak performance.
5. J&J owes $344M for false mesh marketing, judge rules
6. UC San Diego launches drone transport program Full story
7. Are your patient statements working for you? Click here to improve engagement, collections and patient satisfaction.
8. What sold-out coronavirus face masks teach about price-gouging Full story
9. The 407 hospitals with 5 stars from CMS Full story
10. Publix betting big on in-hospital pharmacies Full story
11. Healthcare's affordability crisis won't be fixed overnight. Here's what hospitals can do to help patients.
12. Top 5 supply chain stories in January Full story
13. 10 hospitals seeking supply chain talent Full story