1. Stryker warns some defibrillators may not deliver shock
2. Gene therapy drugs could cost healthcare $45B in the next 5 years, report says Full story
3. How Cleveland Clinic manages its medical waste Full story
4. Developing a non-acute strategy: How health systems can tap distributors to help. Learn more
5. Civica Rx calls on generic drugmakers to donate to its cause Full story
6. CVS to add 600 HealthHUBs, link them to lower Aetna copays Full story
7. Are your patient statements working for you? Click here to improve engagement, collections and patient satisfaction.
8. 4 recent drug, device recalls Full story
9. FDA warning letters to devicemakers down nearly 90 percent Full story
10. Partners HealthCare plans $6.1B in expansions
11. Better outcomes — The ROI community hospitals need. Click here to learn how rural hospitals can invest in innovation and move the needle on population health.
12. Oklahoma sues McKesson, Cardinal, AmerisourceBergen over the opioid crisis Full story