1. FDA warns of more device shortages linked to sterilization plant closure Full story
2. DEA raids some West Coast Kaiser Permanente pharmacies Full story
3. Prior authorizations making it 'as difficult as possible' for patients to get necessary medical supplies Full story
4. Hear key lessons learned from UMass Memorial Health Care's launch of a digital health strategy during this live discussion.
5. Registration to close this week for Becker's largest Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference yet! Register here. For sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Beaumont Health sells home medical equipment business Full story
7. Q2 brings smaller hikes to wholesale, net drug prices
8. 5 Must Reads:
- There's no one-size-fits-all approach to payer-provider partnerships, but these 6 models have worked for other organizations. Click here to read the new CFO playbook.
- Your organization can become a driver of community wellness. Read this white paper to learn how.
- Who went where and when? We've tracked 120+ executive moves, from retirements to resignations to brand new tenures and debuts. Catch up on all of them.
- Healthcare, the internet of things and blockchain — A realistic overview of the technologies changing patient care. Click here to read the white paper.
- One billion people felt the effects of healthcare data breaches in 2018. Keep your patients out of this statistic.
9. Purdue Pharma filed for bankruptcy — Now what?
10. 10 most, least concentrated hospital markets Full story
11. Your electronic nurse scheduling system is a waste — unless you consider your front-line staff's needs when you select it. Here are 3 questions you must ask.
12. FDA updates 'refuse-to-accept' policy Full story