1. Vulnerability in drug dispensing cabinets gives unauthorized users access to patient data, medication information Full story
2. Hospitals running out of TB skin tests Full story
3. Hospira recalls bacteriostatic water over contamination issues Full story
4. Join experts from Cardinal Health, in a moderated discussion led by Scott Becker, to find out how key supply chain issues in the food, beverage, and retail industries lend valuable lessons to healthcare providers in this upcoming webinar.
5. Judge approves reopening of Sterigenics, whose February closure led to device shortages Full story
6. Latest Civica Rx supplier deal aims to curb sodium bicarbonate shortage Full story
7. Fired Kaiser pharmacist agrees to 12-year sentence for secretly recording co-workers Full story
8. 5 Must Reads:
- Sizing up a new payer contract? Bring your smartest questions to the table. Learn what every CFO should be asking.
- Your organization can become a driver of community wellness. Read this white paper to learn how.
- Who went where and when? We've tracked 120+ executive moves, from retirements to resignations to brand new tenures and debuts. Catch up on all of them.
- There's no such thing as an "everyday data breach," but data breaches do happen at a daily rate — 365 in 2018, to be exact. Read this white paper for a breakdown of cybersecurity trends.
- How Kettering Health gets patients to pay. Click here to read the white paper.
9. Insurers could save $4B by switching where patients take specialty drugs, UnitedHealth says Full story
10. Telemedicine company CEO pleads guilty in $424M fraud scheme Full story
11. Learn how to streamline the entire supply chain from data collection to order management during this upcoming webinar.
12. Sales stall for medical device designed as opioid alternative Full story