1. Amazon's healthcare supply chain push is losing steam, survey suggests Full story
2. Medline co-founder James Mills dead at 82 Full story
3. Walgreens CMO to depart: 4 things to know Full story
4. Learn how Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center drives cost savings with its pharmacy staffing model during this upcoming webinar.
5. Red Cross makes emergency appeal for blood donors
6. Generic alternative to EpiPen released in retail pharmacies amid allergy treatment shortage Full story
7. Is your hospital ready for ambulatory? Click here to learn how your organization can build a winning ambulatory strategy.
8. 10 most in-demand physician specialties & average base salary Full story
9. Texas hospital to cease inpatient care, lay off staff Full story
10. Political pressure not preventing steep drug price hikes, report finds Full story
11. University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center share how to justify implementation of faster antibiotic susceptibilities.
12. Judge blocks HHS rule requiring drug prices in TV ads