1. Minnesota AG looking into Mayo Clinic's bill collection practices Full story
2. 10 health systems with strong finances Full story
3. Hospital CEO exits climb in what may be bellwether for C-suites Full story
4. 8 ways automation can improve your revenue cycle, starting now.
5. 5 RCM company rebrands in 2022 Full story
6. CMS proposes rule to further overhaul Medicare Advantage marketing, prior authorization Full story
7. Vanderbilt Health suspends hospital's chief of staff after arrest Full story
8. Prior authorization is a drain on your staff. Learn about safe automation tools to overcome this burden, protect revenue and improve the patient experience.
9. Healthcare spending hit $4.3 trillion in 2021: 7 things to know Full story
10. Lab owner convicted for $463M Medicare fraud, faces years in prison Full story
11. 10 notable CEO transitions this year Full story
12. Third-Party Liability programs — Hero or villain? Here are 5 common mistakes to avoid + practical strategies to make TPL programs a hero.
13. Colorado hospital to raise both wages and patient bills 6%, add 25 full-time jobs Full story
14. Emory hospital nurses no longer employed after 'icks' TikTok video about patients Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Over 50% of hospitals are projected to have negative margins for the rest of the year. Make your CFO's job easier with these 5 steps.
2. 3 strategies to reduce costs and increase collections from Mercy Health, Piedmont Healthcare and UCHealth.
3. The standard patient payment model is broken. That's why Ascension and Intermountain depend on this tool to increase patient engagement and drive net-new cash.