1. 5 hospitals closing departments or ending services Full story
2. 3 health systems choosing R1 RCM for revenue cycle services Full story
3. The physician who toppled a $32B crypto giant Full story
4. Hospitals are up against historic levels of financial pressure — so why are so many leaving money on the table? Read about how one revenue cycle tool could be hemorrhaging your revenue, and how to fix it, here.
5. South Carolina hospital set for closure after 56 years Full story
6. States ranked by annual healthcare spending per resident Full story
7. Hospitals take staffing challenges into their own hands Full story
8. Third-Party Liability programs — Hero or villain? Here are 5 common mistakes to avoid + practical strategies to make TPL programs a hero.
9. Florida physician gets 40 months for kickbacks, bribes Full story
10. Bright Health faces possible New York Stock Exchange delisting Full story
11. Recession planning, growth opportunities and more: 10 CFOs' core focuses Full story
12. 50% of denials are tied to front-end tasks. Refine the process with these tips.
13. Drucker Institute: 23 most effectively managed healthcare companies Full story
14. Oracle-Cerner deal 6 months later: CIOs weigh in Full story
Becker's is seeking great health IT, digital health and revenue cycle leaders to join the agenda for our 2023 event Oct. 3-6, 2023!
If you'd like to join a panel, contact
Mariah Muhammad at
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Your hospital could be at risk of a Stark Law or kickback violation. Get the tool that ensures physician payments are up to code, without the administrative burden.
2. Now is the time to rethink staffing and staff safety. Learn how Temple Health is seizing the moment and improving staff satisfaction while reducing contingency labor costs.
3. State of claims 2022: Survey suggests denials are up 10 to 15%. Click here for more findings and analysis.