1. Medicare cuts averted Full story
2. 10 latest hospital closures Full story
3. Anthem, Northside negotiations put 400,000 patients in limbo Full story
4. Patients are struggling to afford your services. It's time to rethink your billing strategy. Here's how to get started.
5. Florida man charged in $38M UnitedHealth, BCBS false claims scheme Full story
6. 5 payers tagged by OIG for coding, reimbursement errors in 2021 Full story
7. 9 Minnesota hospital CEOs run ad sounding alarm over COVID surge Full story
8. Hospital, physician groups sue feds over surprise-billing provision Full story
9. CMS mandating bundled payments requires hospital-physician synergy — here's how to achieve it.
10. CMS delays payer data exchange rule enforcement Full story
11. MedPAC mulling payment boost recommendation for hospitals in 2023 Full story
12. 11% of Medicare enrollees struggle to pay medical bills, study finds Full story
13. Telehealth has yet to reach its full potential. See how 150+ healthcare execs are paving the path forward here.
14. 24 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Recovering patient volume while staff are burnt out is a challenge. Support the return of pre-pandemic volumes with these best practices.
2. Cyberattack risks are high, but mitigation efforts can be reassuringly simple. See what they are here.
3. Is your organization ready for Regulation F rules to take effect Nov. 30? Learn how to comply here.