1. The ins and outs of charges for MyChart messages Full story
2. Nearly 10% of Texas hospitals are at risk of closing: 7 things to know Full story
3. 11 RCM headlines from November to know Full story
4. 46% of healthcare orgs are behind on 2022 revenue goals. See the top RCM challenges leaders are facing and learn how to get back on track here.
5. More pain, no gain for hospitals' operating margins Full story
6. Texas Medical Association files 3rd lawsuit challenging No Surprises Act Full story
7. Cleveland Clinic posts $469M Q3 loss Full story
8. ED reimbursement changes are coming in 2023. To limit denials and downcoding, CFOs will need to get ahead of these key threats.
9. HHS proposes 5 fixes to 340B dispute rules Full story
10. Fired MetroHealth CEO factored social justice initiatives into own bonuses, records show Full story
11. Adventist Hospital outlook downgraded to negative amid operational pressures: Fitch Full story
12. Point-of-service collections done right: Watch now and learn 4 tips to collect more revenue up front.
13. 11 hospital and health system merger and acquisition updates from November Full story
14. 8 health systems switching to a new EHR system Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. To help patients, a larger staff isn't always the answer. 3 ways intelligent automation can help.
2. How healthy is your workforce? These programs can help empower healthcare workers to improve their health and better serve patients.
3. Why aren't patients adopting scheduling and communication tools? Learn how to ensure your patient engagement investments aren't going to waste here.