1. Fired CEO sues MetroHealth over alleged open meetings law violations Full story
2. 5 health systems seeking revenue cycle vice presidents Full story
3. When layoffs arrive 'quickly and less thoughtfully' Full story
4. 46% of healthcare orgs are behind on 2022 revenue goals. See the top RCM challenges leaders are facing and learn how to get back on track here.
5. No Surprises Act disputes hit 'logjam' as lawsuit looms Full story
6. Gold cards are a mixed bag, payers say Full story
7. Florida hospital CEO resigns in wake of arrest Full story
8. Point-of-service collections done right: Watch now and learn 4 tips to collect more revenue up front.
9. Hospitals charge insured patients more for same services, study says Full story
10. UnitedHealth Group expecting $360B in revenue next year Full story
11. The 'great remote work mismatch' Full story
12. Third-Party Liability programs — Hero or villain? Here are 5 common mistakes to avoid + practical strategies to make TPL programs a hero.
13. California hospital swaps Meditech for Oracle Cerner in $12M EHR migration Full story
14. 15 cities where Gen Z hires are flocking Full story
Becker's is seeking great health IT, digital health and revenue cycle leaders to join the agenda for our 2023 event Oct. 2-5, 2023!
If you'd like to join a panel, contact
Mariah Muhammad at
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Why aren't patients adopting scheduling and communication tools? Learn how to ensure your patient engagement investments aren't going to waste here.
2. OR block scheduling is inefficient and outdated. See how systems like Novant and Dignity are boosting case volume and optimizing OR usage with a new data-driven approach.
3. Stop wasting nurse's time with ineffective fall prevention technology. Reduce false fall alarms by 95% using this tool.