1. 'It's like a shakedown': Payers, providers ditch the hushed voices in their fights Full story
2. CommonSpirit reports $227M quarterly loss: 6 details Full story
3. 183 rural hospital closures since 2005 Full story
4. RCM isn't immune to healthcare's labor shortage problem. Learn what's driving RCM workforce shortages and how to overcome them here.
5. Where are the 14 Leapfrog 'F' hospitals? Full story
6. 'We are independent, but we are not isolated': CEO says Idaho hospital not for sale Full story
7. Cedars-Sinai reports $41M loss amid higher expenses, investment costs Full story
8. 46% of healthcare orgs are behind on 2022 revenue goals. See the top RCM challenges leaders are facing and learn how to get back on track here.
9. 3 factors boosting physicians' willingness to adopt value-based care Full story
10. As Silicon Valley stalls, Optum sees opportunity for talent Full story
11. 6 business trends that will drive health system decisions in 2023 Full story
12. Temple Health slumps to $64M loss for the quarter Full story
13. Denver Health, city and county of Denver propose $70M operating agreement Full story
14. Point-of-service collections done right: Watch now and learn 4 tips to collect more revenue up front.
Becker's is seeking great health IT, digital health and revenue cycle leaders to join the agenda for our 2023 event Oct. 2-5, 2023!
If you'd like to join a panel, contact
Mariah Muhammad at
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The standard patient payment model is broken. That's why Ascension and Intermountain depend on this tool to increase patient engagement and drive net-new cash.
2. Clinician burnout remains high. Learn how video and communications technologies can reduce burnout and improve employee satisfaction.
3. Leading health systems are liberating finance teams from 'Excel gymnastics' — Click here to learn how.