1. Feds charge New Jersey physician in $24.6M billing fraud case Full story
2. 11 hospitals laying off workers Full story
3. Meet the 13 members of Biden's COVID-19 task force Full story
4. How electronic charge aggregation can maximize revenue and streamline central business office operations — click here to join the virtual discussion.
5. Envision names revenue cycle president Full story
6. 10 states with the most for-profit hospitals Full story
7. Mayo Clinic sued over former employee wrongfully viewing 1,600 patients' medical records Full story
8. Are you ready for CMS' interoperability rules? Here's what two digital transformation experts want you to know.
9. CMS details payment, distribution plans for COVID-19 antibody drugs Full story
10. New Hampshire health system to auction off hospitals Full story
11. Genesis Healthcare warns of possible bankruptcy Full story
12. Losses caused by COVID-19 are forcing changes in the revenue cycle management. Click here to learn how the industry's strongest leaders met the challenge.
13. Tampa General develops venture capital fund, names VP for innovation: 5 things to know Full story
14. US sees 6th day with 100K+ new cases; Eli Lilly's antibody treatment gets emergency approval -- 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Executive insight guide: Quick tips to be for read for price transparency on January 1. Click here to download.
2. 10 plays to overcome 2020 financial challenges and return to profitability. Click here to read the hospital executive playbook.
3. Does your organization thrive during uncertainty and change? Learn why it's crucial to develop 'intentional agility' among your leadership team.