1. ER physicians accuse UnitedHealth of illegally underpaying claims Full story
2. Former Tennessee health system CEO indicted for theft Full story
3. OIG tags Illinois hospital for erroneous billing Full story
4. How electronic charge aggregation can maximize revenue and streamline central business office operations — click here to join the virtual discussion.
5. R1 RCM Q3 revenue climbs to $307M Full story
6. The 146 telehealth services Medicare is covering during the pandemic Full story
7. 500+ BCBS of Michigan employees take buyouts Full story
8. Is your health system prepared to face 2021’s drug shortages? Click here to learn how data and AI can help manage hospitals’ drug supply needs.
9. Steward closes Massachusetts hospital ED Full story
10. Updates on 5 hospital cyberattacks Full story
11. CMS aims to expand telehealth, discuss payment reform next year, Verma says Full story
12. Is your organization up to date on evaluation and management guidelines? Click here to learn how to prepare for 2021’s changes.
13. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
14. How to create successful telehealth programs: 2 IT experts weigh in Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Losses caused by COVID-19 are forcing changes in the revenue cycle management. Click here to learn how the industry's strongest leaders met the challenge.
2. How to build a holistic revenue recovery strategy. Click here to download the step-by-step guide.
3. 4 keys to optimizing the hospital-supplier relationship in the COVID-19 era. Click here to download the tip sheet.