1. HCA execs keep cost-cutting plan in back pocket for next year Full story
2. 9 recent hospital credit downgrades Full story
3. Intermountain, Sanford to merge into 70-hospital system Full story
4. Are you ready for the evaluation and management changes coming in 2021? Click here for a deeper dive into guideline changes that will affect your organization.
5. 5 hospitals hiring revenue cycle VPs Full story
6. Bankruptcy court approves $20M sale of Washington hospital Full story
7. Viewpoint: 3 ways to retool Medicare coverage, reimbursement for the digital revolution Full story
8. What revenue cycle strategies have been most effective amid the pandemic? Hear answers from 4 hospital revenue cycle leaders during this live virtual discussion.
9. Tennessee hospital to end partnership with Vanderbilt Full story
10. 6 health systems opening hospitals Full story
11. VA goes live on $16B Cerner EHR: 5 things to know Full story
12. How electronic charge aggregation can maximize revenue and streamline central business office operations — click here to join the virtual discussion.
13. Are Walmart, Walgreens and CVS clinics good or bad for health systems? Full story
14. States reversing, pausing, reopening because of the pandemic Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 10 plays to overcome 2020 financial challenges and return to profitability. Click here to read the hospital executive playbook.
2. Continuous clinical surveillance may be the key to mitigating adverse events for good. Click here to lean more.
3. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.