1. CMS to delay start of radiation oncology payment model Full story
2. 73-year-old Georgia hospital closes Full story
3. CHI St. Luke's threatens split with Molina, 2nd insurer this week Full story
4. What revenue cycle strategies have been most effective amid the pandemic? Hear answers from 4 hospital revenue cycle leaders during this live virtual discussion.
5. Hospitals fail to tell uninsured COVID-19 patients their bills are covered, NPR finds Full story
6. White House looks at cutting COVID-19 aid in 4 'anarchist' cities Full story
7. Hospital chiefs warn of next, potentially 'worse' COVID-19 wave Full story
8. How Adventist Health realized the revenue-driving potential of its own data. Click here to learn how the health system derived actionable insights from its wealth of data.
9. Viewpoint: Why hospital cybersecurity strategies fail Full story
10. 9 hospitals with strong finances Full story
11. Hospital groups urge Congress to further delay 2% Medicare payment cut Full story
12. Beyond TVs and call buttons: Click here to join the discussion about how hospitals are driving innovation in the patient room.
13. Half of patients get cost estimates before treatment, TransUnion finds Full story
14. Healthgrades' 214 best hospitals for critical care 2021 Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Not getting the most out of your organization's surgical service lines? This report outlines the three things you need to recalibrate your delivery of high-quality care.
2. Does your organization thrive during uncertainty and change? Learn why it's crucial to develop 'intentional agility' among your leadership team.
3. 10 plays to overcome 2020 financial challenges and return to profitability. Click here to read the hospital executive playbook.