1. Kaiser blasts 30% price hike sought by Oregon system Full story
2. 8 hospitals laying off workers Full story
3. CMS misclassified readmission penalties for nearly a third of hospitals, study finds Full story
4. How electronic charge aggregation can maximize revenue and streamline central business office operations — click here to join the virtual discussion.
5. Trump, Biden to hold dueling town halls after debate canceled Full story
6. CMS adds 11 new telehealth services to Medicare coverage Full story
7. Pennsylvania physician pleads guilty to involuntary manslaughter in patient's death
8. Is it possible to improve the patient experience while adhering to price transparency? Click here to join experts who have risen to the challenge.
9. 14 health insurers sending premium credits to members Full story
10. UNC Health strikes deal for 12th hospital Full story
11. HCA in the headlines -- 10 latest stories Full story
12. How Adventist Health realized the revenue-driving potential of its own data. Click here to learn how the health system derived actionable insights from its wealth of data.
13. Michigan specialty hospital to close this month Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Out-of-state Medicaid claims — An overlooked revenue opportunity in a revenue-lite year. Click here to read more.
2. Losses caused by COVID-19 are forcing changes in the revenue cycle management. Click here to learn how the industry's strongest leaders met the challenge.
3. How an ASC achieved 149% of its cash goal — click here to learn more.