1. Up to 28 Kentucky hospitals at risk of closure
2. UnitedHealth posts $3.2B profit in Q3 Full story
3. COVID-19 patient faces $52K surprise medical bill after helicopter transfer Full story
4. Digitizing your healthcare system's processes can help decrease labor costs and increase revenue. Click here to find out how.
5. Hospitals can't use CARES Act grants to repay Medicare loans, HHS says Full story
6. 5 hospital mergers called off this year Full story
7. Missouri hospital worker allegedly sexually assaulted patient after snooping her medical records Full story
8. Diversity as a driver of excellence — how variation in strategy, ideas and personnel can bolster hospital resilience.
9. Cerner unveils new tools for data interoperability: 5 details Full story
10. Louisiana health system lays off 205 workers after hurricane damage Full story
11. Highmark: Physician reimbursement program saved $1B+ Full story
12. Supercharged payment velocity — Insights on Yale New Haven Health's revenue cycle evolution. Click here to attend the live discussion.
13. 25 EHR implementation firms ranked by KLAS Research Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How to build a holistic revenue recovery strategy. Click here to download the step-by-step guide.
2. The business case for innovative therapies: How to overcome the cost and administrative challenges associated with cutting-edge treatments and change patients lives. Click here to download the guidebook.
3. A practical guide to price transparency: Everything hospital leaders should know. Click here to download the guide.