1. Jefferson Health to cut 500 jobs, reduce executive pay Full story
2. Hospitals haven't gotten paid much for uninsured COVID-19 patients, study finds Full story
3. North Carolina hospital receives 7 takeover bids Full story
4. Break the cycle: How to put an end to recurring denials. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion.
5. Medical scribe costs can be offset in one year & 3 other notes from EHR studies Full story
6. Missouri hospital CEO put on leave over personnel matter Full story
7. 'This is not what we had envisioned': 200 Iowa hospital employees face furloughs, mandatory leave Full story
8. Is it possible to improve the patient experience while adhering to price transparency? Click here to join experts who have risen to the challenge.
9. Moody's: HCA's plan to return $6B in federal aid is credit negative Full story
10. Providence combines 9 investments to launch new healthcare tech consulting company Full story
11. What revenue cycle strategies have been most effective amid the pandemic? Hear answers from 4 hospital revenue cycle leaders during this live virtual discussion.
12. 5 hospitals buying land for expansions Full story
13. Coronavirus can survive 28 days on some surfaces Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Losses caused by COVID-19 are forcing changes in the revenue cycle management. Click here to learn how the industry's strongest leaders met the challenge.
2. Help your patients feel safe when returning for care they delayed by employing these action items. Click here for a roadmap to recovery.
3. What will make your therapy departments more productive and achieve better outcomes? Click here to learn 5 impactful solutions.