1. Judge temporarily halts closure of Pennsylvania hospital Full story
2. 10 recent RCM mergers and acquisitions Full story
3. Bright Health to end individual and group insurance business Full story
4. The most successful hospitals tackle denials from all sides. Get expert strategies to quickly resolve denied claims and prevent future ones to maximize reimbursement.
5. Illinois health system cuts about 150 positions Full story
6. 3 health systems choosing Oracle Cerner EHRs Full story
7. At CommonSpirit, big IT problems and little info Full story
8. Stop the guessing game. Learn how to accurately assess returns on automation investments and identify key financial and productivity metrics here.
9. BCBS of Massachusetts trims 8 days from prior auth time in AI pilot Full story
10. Hourly wage for 25 healthcare jobs Full story
11. Nurse robbed at gunpoint at Tennessee hospital Full story
12. Healthcare has a $15B opportunity to cut administrative waste and spending. Cash in using this new approach to utilization management.
13. 18 questions to start the burnout conversation in the workplace Full story
14. HCA sells 3 Tulane University hospitals to LCMC Health for $150M Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Health systems must change how they invest in growth to survive in this competitive industry. Get tips on creating sustainable revenue growth using intelligent automation here.
2. Today's healthcare consumers won't settle for an impersonal experience. These 10 must-read articles examine the new payer imperative — member empowerment. Read them and learn how health plans can make healthcare personal.
3. Today's patients expect a compassionate financial experience, but not every organization is delivering. Maintain a competitive advantage with these tips.