1. Anesthesiologists ask for investigation on alleged UnitedHealth anti-competitive actions Full story
2. Many community clinics haven't been paid for COVID-19 vaccine administration Full story
3. Northwell shifting staff to direct contracting model Full story
4. Patients expect a streamlined connection with providers. Learn how to automate and save money.
5. Texas governor bans COVID-19 vaccine mandates Full story
6. Poll finds many Americans' health, finances still far from baseline due to pandemic Full story
7. Ex-president of healthcare management firm sentenced in $59M fraud case Full story
8. Appeals court upholds Tennessee's $50 Medicaid reimbursement cap Full story
9. Getting paid shouldn't be complicated. Learn how to simplify reimbursements + overcome denials.
10. 16 key updates on Allscripts, Cerner, Epic & Meditech Full story
11. Fitch upgrades 6 hospital ratings, downgrades 7 in Q3 2021 Full story
12. Healthcare has lost half a million workers since 2020 Full story
13. Delaying the cloud migration process is costing your organization. Click here for a discussion on how to get started.
14. 11 latest hospital closures Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients expect a streamlined connection with providers. Learn how to automate and save money.
2. Paying physicians is complicated. Here's how your hospital can simplify the process.
3. Take the headaches out of OR scheduling. Learn how to streamline the process in this 5-page guide.