1. Healthcare billing fraud: 10 recent cases Full story
2. 4 health systems switching from Oracle Cerner to Epic EHRs Full story
3. 5 RCM companies launching new services Full story
4. What financial and revenue cycle challenges do you face? Fill out this 10-minute survey from Becker's & PwC to receive free registration to Becker's CEO+CFO Roundtable event.
5. How payers have exploited Medicare Advantage Full story
6. Beaumont, Spectrum have new name for combined system Full story
7. CBO proposals will not lower premiums, AHA says Full story
8. No hospital wants to see a rise in secondary reviews. Here are the changes physician advisors need to work more efficiently.
9. The new quiet quitting: 'quick quitting' Full story
10. Walmart launches healthcare research institute Full story
11. TPG Capital finalizes $2.2B purchase of ClaimsXten from Change Healthcare Full story
12. Hospitals are losing money fast with physician contract blunders. Here's the battle-tested, two-pronged strategy your team needs to get ahead of setbacks and drive revenue.
13. 33 billionaires in US healthcare Full story
14. North Carolina church relieves all of county's qualifying medical debt Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. An estimated 80,000 people die in hospitals each year because of incorrect diagnoses. Learn the 4 causes of diagnostic errors and how to address them here.
2. The right approach will cut hospitals' strategic + operational risks in the customer-centric landscape. KPMG experts share how here.
3. It's time for health systems to think outside of the inpatient care model. Meet patients where they're at and reap the benefits of serving high-acuity patients at home.