1. 4 South Carolina physicians charged in $100M billing fraud case Full story
2. Trump says he won't participate in next debate after it goes virtual due to COVID-19 Full story
3. 2 Minnesota health systems to split with Humana Full story
4. Patient advocacy in the revenue cycle: a guide to compassionate collections amid COVID-19. Click here to read the guide.
5. Feds charge Baltimore lawyer with $25M hospital extortion plan Full story
6. South Carolina hospital fires back at physicians claiming 'abysmal' care Full story
7. AMA has new CPT codes for dual flu-COVID-19 tests Full story
8. Break the cycle: How to put an end to recurring denials. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion.
9. Epic partners with Lyft: 5 things to know Full story
10. Stranger pays $5,000 toward Kentucky heart patient's hospital bill Full story
11. 'Shut it down': Virginia hospital under investigation isn't safe, nurse says Full story
12. What revenue cycle strategies have been most effective amid the pandemic? Hear answers from 4 hospital revenue cycle leaders during this live virtual discussion.
13. CFOs: My best ideas for improving health IT and revenue cycle Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Losses caused by COVID-19 are forcing changes in the revenue cycle management. Click here to learn how the industry's strongest leaders met the challenge.
2. Out-of-state Medicaid claims — An overlooked revenue opportunity in a revenue-lite year. Click here to read more.
3. How to build a holistic revenue recovery strategy. Click here to download the step-by-step guide.