1. Optum, Change Healthcare complete $7.8B merger Full story
2. Providence to repay Medicaid patients who were charged in 'unintended error,' CFO says Full story
3. Judge orders HHS to restore 340B drug payments after 6-year battle Full story
4. 90% of denials are preventable — with the right strategies. Get tips to quickly identify and address denials to recoup more revenue here.
5. Memorial Hermann Health selects Epic for EHR installation Full story
6. Iowa hospital closes, lays off 151 workers Full story
7. Trinity Health reports $1.4B annual loss Full story
8. The post-call center era is imminent. See how systems can slash call volumes and empower patient self-service here.
9. Tenet executive chair resigns Full story
10. MUSC employee dies in Charleston hospital Full story
11. UTMB starts national search for president Full story
12. Patients aren't impressed with dental practices' legacy financing options. Upgrade the process with tips from this expert discussion.
13. Congress extends 2 rural healthcare programs Full story
14. 10 providers seeking RCM talent Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. More than 40% of nurses say staff shortages are negatively influencing the patient experience at their hospital. Here's how your organization can protect the patient experience amid staffing strains.
2. Houston Methodist succeeds in Medicare Shared Savings through clear visibility into patients' post-acute care. Here's how they did it.
3. Ambulatory care makes up one-third of provider revenues. Discover how three academic health systems are making the most of ambulatory growth here.