1. LifePoint proposes $120M in 'golden parachute' payouts for top execs Full story
2. RCM tip of the day: Know your allowable reimbursement Full story
3. Nurses call for Michigan hospital CEO to step down as possibility of bankruptcy looms Full story
4. Unlock MORE revenue opportunities: Engage self-pay patients early and be there when they need you. Your organization can increase collections by up to 30%. Learn more.
5. Join industry keynotes Lloyd Dean, Dignity Health; Michael Dowling, Northwell Health; David Feinberg, MD, MBA, Geisinger; Redonda Miller, MD, MBA, The Johns Hopkins Hospital; Robert Garrett, Hackensack Meridian Health; Janice E. Nevin, MD, MPH, Christiana Care Health System; Rod Hochman, MD, Providence St. Joseph Health; Laura Kaiser, SSM Health; and Stephen Klasko, MD, Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health, at Becker's 10th Annual Meeting, April 1-4 in Chicago. Register here.For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Montana hospital pays $24M to settle ex-CFO's whistle-blower suit Full story
7. Medicare Advantage organizations overturned 75% of their denials, fed investigation shows Full story
9. Waystar acquires UPMC's claims management service Full story
11. 6% of hospitals to shoulder 73% of payment cuts under proposed HOPD site-neutral rule Full story
13. 'Moneyball' & key performance indicators: How to optimize your healthcare revenue cycle Full story
14. Georgia's efforts to end surprise medical bills: 4 notes
15. California axes dialysis payment caps Full story