1. Yale New Haven Health cuts 155 jobs Full story
2. CHS closes Florida hospital Full story
3. 10 states with the highest, lowest average physician office visit price Full story
4. No hospital wants to see a rise in secondary reviews. Here are the changes physician advisors need to work more efficiently.
5. Hospitals get big grants to install Epic's EHR Full story
6. Michigan health system merges with Trinity Health Full story
7. Former Missouri physician pleads guilty to role in Medicare, Medicaid fraud scheme Full story
8. Protect your margins in times of financial uncertainty. Get tips on simplifying insurance discovery here.
9. 'Already a three-headed dragon': Medical groups rebuke judge's approval of UnitedHealth, Change merger Full story
10. Workers at Missouri hospitals fired following company takeover Full story
11. Hospital prices 'bleeding families dry,' consumer group says Full story
12. Yesterday's strategy won't keep your hospital afloat in today's economy. Get expert tips on preparing for market shifts and securing hospital finances.
13. DOJ charges 9 in fraud scheme where sex acts were paid for by health plan Full story
14. 10 most important competencies for healthcare leaders Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospitals need high-performing EHRs, but many can't afford to upgrade to a new system amid crushing margin pressure. Click here to learn how to keep your hospital EHR in peak condition without burdensome costs.
2. Language barriers silo providers and patients alike. Get tips on breaking down language barriers and implementing preferred-language communication here.
3. 10 to 30% of appointment slots go unfilled each day. Here are the 7 tools your system needs to fill these gaps and drive revenue.