1. 'The pandemic is over,' Biden says Full story
2. Healthcare billing fraud: 12 recent cases Full story
3. 5 reactions to the passage of the House prior authorization reform bill Full story
4. Intake sets the stage for easing patient burden and reducing claim denials. Learn the right way to do it.
5. Federal lawmaker calls for investigation into HCA Full story
6. Pennsylvania hospital ED abruptly closes Full story
7. Calls for caps of medical costs increasing Full story
8. Self-pay accounts are time-consuming and expensive, but they're also on the rise. Watch now and learn how to protect your margins in unpredictable financial times.
9. Centura Health reduces workforce by 1% Full story
10. Study: Medical debt linked to worse health outcomes Full story
11. 10 providers seeking RCM talent Full story
12. Burdensome payer policy can directly hinder revenue growth. Here's how a 289-bed hospital improved payer behavior through the legal system.
13. Albany Med to cut 37 positions, restructure leadership Full story
14. EHRs will boost HR, supply chain, revenue cycle functions, Oracle Health exec says Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Health systems must change how they invest in growth to survive in this competitive industry. Get tips on creating sustainable revenue growth using intelligent automation here.
2. AI is becoming the standard in health systems for a good reason - it can predict changing patient volumes with great accuracy. Read why AI is critical to an organization matching staffing to volume.
3. Today's healthcare consumers won't settle for an impersonal experience. These 10 must-read articles examine the new payer imperative — member empowerment. Read them and learn how health plans can make healthcare personal.