1. CMS blocks 3 UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage plans from 6 states Full story
2. FEMA to cover NYC Health + Hospitals' $900M COVID-19 tab Full story
3. Florida cardiologist pays $6.75M to settle allegations he falsified EHR notes for profit Full story
4. Turn HHS rulings into opportunities. Learn how to meet your patients' price transparency expectations.
5. Beaumont closes 180 beds over staffing shortage Full story
6. RIP Medical Debt, TransUnion relieve $5B in medical debt Full story
7. 8 hospitals seeking RCM talent Full story
8. 15 million people could lose coverage after public health emergency ends, report says Full story
9. How 2 physician experts define success in musculoskeletal value-based care.
10. DOJ will take firm stance against 'killer acquisitions': 5 things to know Full story
11. Health Choice Network inks $400M Epic EHR deal for 44 health centers Full story
12. Price transparency compliance adds financial hardship for rural hospitals, they say Full story
13. 3 in 4 patients want online scheduling. Are you meeting their needs? Learn the state of patient access in a pandemic-changed world.
14. 1 killed, 1 injured in accident involving MRI at U of Utah Hospital Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How are providers combatting healthcare’s affordability crisis? Check out these 11 must-reads.
2. So much healthcare data. So little insight. Click here for the step-by-step guide to leveraging that data and improving patient care.
3. Do your diversity and inclusion efforts touch vendor sourcing? Here's why they should.