1. UChicago Medicine to acquire controlling stake in 4 AdventHealth hospitals Full story
2. How 4 revenue cycle leaders are thinking of growth Full story
3. From an FBI raid to bankruptcy: A timeline of Borrego Health's troubles Full story
4. Hospitals can't prepare for future challenges with mediocre data. Learn how to get more from today's data and prepare to thrive in the future amid inflation and historic financial challenges.
5. Illinois delays Atrium, Advocate Aurora merger Full story
6. Study: No Surprises Act could result in millions more emergency department visits Full story
7. HCA president to retire after 40 years Full story
8. Health systems need to collect payments — but they shouldn't sacrifice transparency to get them. Here's how to give patients an accurate financial experience while securing more payments.
9. AMA, state physician groups join class action against Cigna for alleged provider underpayments through MultiPlan Full story
10. Warner Thomas to lead Sutter Health; Pete November named Ochsner Health CEO Full story
11. Florida medical equipment company owner gets 87 months in fraud scheme Full story
12. It shouldn't take an entire department to manage Medicare claims. Watch now for 3 easy steps for more productive Medicare billing.
13. How states can boost price transparency compliance Full story
14. Wisconsin hospital to close emergency department Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Dividing quality by cost is no longer a feasible way to measure value. Get a new equation to advance patient care + control costs here.
2. Incomplete data has left health systems overspending on supply chain. Here are expert tips for saving money and improving compliance.
3. Specialty practice consolidation 101: Get up to speed on the top growth challenges and macro trends for physician owners and investors.