1. CMS pitches billing, financial disclosure rules: 7 things to know Full story
2. UnitedHealthcare pays far less to administer COVID-19 shots to kids, pediatricians say Full story
3. University of Vermont Medical Center asks for $210M increase in patient payments Full story
4. Imagine what increased revenue and improved EBITDA would mean your healthcare organization… and for YOU. Visit Medusind.com to learn more.
5. New York health system to halt maternity care after staff resign over vaccine mandate Full story
6. HHS releasing $25B+ in COVID-19 relief aid to hospitals Full story
7. American Medical Association encourages employers to challenge prior authorization Full story
8. Nearly 20% of previously unvaccinated Delta Air Lines employees have been vaccinated since insurance surcharge announcement Full story
9. How 2 physician experts define success in musculoskeletal value-based care.
10. CMS to reprocess certain outpatient department claims by Nov. 1 Full story
11. COVID-19 relief aid fell short for hospitals with low margins, those treating underserved: 8 things to know Full story
12. 15 hospitals closing departments, ending services Full story
13. The 1 strategy you need to supercharge revenue.
14. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Digitize population health with these 7 proven use cases.
2. The drug price changes hospitals need to know for the next 18 months.
3. Don't let bills scare patients. Read how Banner, Methodist and others apply a healing touch to their billing.