1. Dignity Health's timekeeping software denies nurses overtime pay, lawsuit alleges Full story
2. Cash-strapped California hospital to close ER Sept. 16 Full story
4. New survey reveals top strategic priorities for hospital revenue cycle leaders over next 12-16 months. Responses point to three critical focus areas. Read more
5. Join nearly 80 terrific hospital and health system CEO speakers + great CEO keynotes David Feinberg, Eugene A. Woods, David Entwistle, Pamela Sutton-Wallace, Stephen Klasko, Tom Jackiewicz, Laurie Glimcher, Howard Kern, Chris Van Gorder, Michael Riordan, Charles Beaman Jr. and Johnese Spisso at Becker's 7th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable. Register here. For sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Orlando Health hit with $100M defamation suit by fired physician Full story
7. Azar: Advancing value-based agenda 'is going to mean mandatory models' Full story
8. Having difficulties collecting on patient financial responsibilities? Register for this webinar to learn patient collections best practices.
10. RCM tip of the day: Customize payment plans to maximize collections Full story
11. Ex-New York hospital CEO's severance package focus of criminal probe Full story
12. What pitfalls should healthcare CFOs avoid when looking to outsource RCM? Find the answers in this white paper.
13. ER charges are rising faster than prices, study finds Full story
14. CMS takes South Dakota hospital off 'immediate jeopardy,' but Medicare funding still at risk Full story
15. AMGA pens letter against coding changes in CMS' proposed physician payment rule Full story