1. National brands sue Anthem, BCBS, cite 'continuing conspiracy' to stifle competition Full story
2. One physician's case for refusing to treat unvaccinated patients in person Full story
3. TransUnion looking to sell healthcare revenue cycle subsidiary Full story
4. 6 tactics to shift the ROI curve and unlock organizational potential.
5. UnitedHealth: Average of $684 saved when shifting common procedures outside of hospital Full story
6. How vaccination rates are changing in each state: Up in 18, down in 32 Full story
7. WVU Medicine plans to launch insurance services subsidiary in 2023 Full story
8. What are hospital CIOs spending their cybersecurity budgets on? Medical devices, remote work safety & more Full story
9. Your team needs radical common sense. Learn why human understanding is the key to a more responsive health system.
10. 8 hospitals, health systems halting nonemergency surgeries this month Full story
11. Bayada pays $17M to resolve kickback allegations Full story
12. Sanford Health gets $350M donation for virtual care center Full story
13. The hospitalist and the health system — How these 3 organizations are managing costs and improving productivity without burdening physicians.
14. NorthShore, Edward-Elmhurst to merge into 9-hospital system Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 18,000 consumers weighed in on customer experience preferences. Here are 4 need-to-know takeaways for healthcare organizations.
2. Patients deserve to get the most out of their care. Here's how to make sure they do.
3. 3 in 4 patients want online scheduling. Are you meeting their needs? Learn the state of patient access in a pandemic-changed world.