1. OhioHealth to lay off revenue cycle staff Full story
2. 14 health systems with strong finances Full story
3. R1 RCM gets $2.3B in financing Full story
4. Outdated patient intake processes can sabotage data accuracy, harming clinical and financial outcomes. Learn how AI-powered patient intake can be a reliable tool that drives revenue.
5. States ranked by percentage of hospitals complying with price transparency law Full story
6. UnitedHealth, Walmart partner on value-based senior care, will launch co-branded health plan Full story
7. West Virginia health systems merge Full story
8. Health systems need to collect payments — but they shouldn't sacrifice transparency to get them. Here's how to give patients an accurate financial experience while securing more payments.
9. CFOs' seconds-in-command seeing greater pay, visibility Full story
10. Planned closure of Atlanta Medical Center elicits strong backlash Full story
11. 4 health systems installing new EHRs Full story
12. Hospitals have spent billions to combat the staffing crisis and it's not working. Get expert tips to craft a multifaceted retention strategy here.
13. Banner Health reorganizes executive roles in Arizona Full story
14. Ohio city could eliminate $200M in medical debt Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare organizations are wasting millions of dollars on workflow inefficiencies and data inaccuracies across provider networks. One powerful platform can help connect your payer ecosystem.
2. Hospitals need high-performing EHRs, but many can't afford to upgrade to a new system amid crushing margin pressure. Click here to learn how to keep your hospital EHR in peak condition without burdensome costs.
3. Language barriers silo providers and patients alike. Get tips on breaking down language barriers and implementing preferred-language communication here.