1. AMA releases 405 CPT code changes for 2022: 5 things to know Full story
2. Hospitals urge action as billions in provider relief funds remain undistributed Full story
3. 2 Boston physicians killed in plane crash Full story
4. An engaging digital front door is the best way to attract & retain patients— learn two leading providers' strategies.
5. Amazon eyes expansion of in-person healthcare to 20 more cities Full story
6. 8 health systems with strong finances Full story
7. Feds file false claims suit against UPMC Full story
8. California AG says some hospitals not reporting ransomware attacks Full story
9. Thriving companies have this in common: worker wellbeing. Learn how Ohio State and Jackson Health reimagined employee wellness.
10. UnitedHealthcare to expand into 7 state ACA marketplaces Full story
11. LA reports 167 cases of new 'mu' variant — 8 updates Full story
12. Virginia health systems clash over vertical integration Full story
13. Is your hospital's lung cancer screening up to par? Join this discussion for the key components of a successful program.
14. 25 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 97% of medical practices lost money amid the pandemic. Here's how Colorado Pain Care, OrthoTexas and others have responded.
2. Complexity simplified: A quick guide to the medical coding landscape and uncomplicating value-based documentation.
3. Virtual healthcare is positioned to address social determinants. Click here for 3 reasons it will work.