1. Health systems shrink executive teams as costs rise Full story
2. Wellstar to close 2nd hospital in 6 months Full story
3. California health system relocating about 100 revenue cycle employees to alleviate office space Full story
4. Health systems rely on patient payments but struggle to collect from the 23 million people who owe medical debt. Get tips on how to capture a larger share of patient profits here.
5. What does 'quiet quitting' look like at hospitals? Full story
6. 10 RCM headlines from August to know Full story
7. 3 other Billings Clinic leaders resign amid CEO departure Full story
8. Modern nurses need modern solutions: Overcome nurse turnover with technology, support and a financial pipeline. Here's how.
9. Novant Health integrates RCM system into its Epic EHR Full story
10. 12 recent hospital, health system CFO moves Full story
11. Minnesota physician group selects R1 RCM for revenue cycle services Full story
12. Keeping revenue collection costs low requires bold moves. Here's how Baylor Scott & White is capturing every dollar owed at the lowest possible cost.
13. Florida lab owner accused in $53M fraud scheme Full story
14. St. Vincent Health CEO resigns after 2 years in role Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Dozens of health system executives met in Chicago to discuss the patient financial experience and the care affordability crisis. Learn what was said and why it matters here.
2. ERP built by accountants, for accountants: Read how James River Home Healthcare's first CFO improved reporting speed and consistency by implementing a new ERP.
3. 45% of patients plan to change their coverage level each year, leaving providers in danger of high denials and declining payments. Here's an easy-to-use solution.