1. Sutter Health's $575M antitrust settlement is final: 4 things to know Full story
2. Louisiana hospitals grapple with Hurricane Ida: Generator failures, roof damage and more Full story
3. HHS taps 4 firms to audit provider relief fund grants Full story
4. Chief quality officers on how they're preparing for CMS' new glycemic management measures. Here's what your hospital needs to know.
5. Chicago hospital under investigation for possible misuse of charitable assets Full story
6. US COVID deaths hit 6-month high & 7 other updates Full story
7. 5 recent payer-provider feuds, agreements Full story
8. What do health technology and billing leaders need to know? Hear what past and present CIOs from Cleveland Clinic, UT Health Austin & more think at Becker's 6th annual HIT + RCM hybrid event.
9. US Chamber of Commerce, affiliate drop lawsuit over insurance price transparency rule Full story
10. 40% of hospitals not publishing community health needs assessments, putting tax-exempt status at risk Full story
11. FTC cracks down on health tech: 7 things to know Full story
12. Epic in the headlines: 10 latest stories Full story
13. Physician profitability can be greatly improved with timely data. Click here to learn how.
14. 22 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare staffing needs a reckoning. Learn how to rethink your workforce model and why not doing so will cost you more.
2. From TVs to the EHR. Here's how Intermountain Healthcare got telehealth in every room.
3. Searching for data wastes clinicians' time. Click here to learn how the right tech puts that time back into their day.