1. Insurers get a break on enforcement of CMS price transparency Full story
2. Mississippi hospital has sued more than 100 of its own employees over medical debt, report finds Full story
3. Kentucky sets 3 new COVID-19 records; National Guard teams to deploy to struggling hospitals Full story
4. Your team needs radical common sense. Learn why human understanding is the key to a more responsive health system.
5. Bankrupt New Jersey health plan says it can't pay out medical claims Full story
6. A breakdown of Google Health in 2021: 15 things leading up to division's dismantling Full story
7. Spike in unvaccinated COVID-19 hospitalizations costs $2.3B in 2 months: KFF Full story
8. CMS urges Medicare Advantage plans to relax some prior authorization requirements Full story
9. Success stories + common pitfalls: How to actually reduce readmissions.
10. Geisinger ups payment adherence 23% with AI-backed payment solution Full story
11. Medical debt firm liable for violating do-not-call request, appeals court rules Full story
12. Delta variant creates setbacks in hospital financial recovery Full story
13. Children's Health in Dallas changed its rooms to combat the pediatric mental health crisis — Click here to learn how.
14. 10 states with the most for-profit hospitals by percentage Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Your hospital's vendor access is probably disorganized. Here's how to standardize it + ensure HIPAA compliance.
2. No coding skills? No problem. Learn how leaders can harness no-code software to transform healthcare workflows in this 5-part guide.
3. Digitize population health with these 7 proven use cases.