1. OIG tags 820-bed Kentucky hospital for alleged billing errors Full story
2. Most private health plans no longer waiving cost-sharing for COVID-19 care Full story
3. Kansas physician indicted in kickback scheme spanning 22 states Full story
4. Chief quality officers on how they're preparing for CMS' new glycemic management measures. Here's what your hospital needs to know.
5. FDA grants full approval to Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine Full story
6. UnitedHealthcare to end paper proof of payment for Western providers Full story
7. New Cerner CEO will get nearly $35M in first 15 months on the job: 6 details Full story
8. Google dismantling health division as chief departs for Cerner Full story
9. Should you fuse identity and access tools? Hear why the CIO of this 700-bed system says yes.
10. ACOs don't cut costs, study finds Full story
11. Mayo Clinic quadruples operating income in Q2 Full story
12. 3 RCM firms merge to form Ventra Health, led by former Cleveland Clinic, UnitedHealth exec Full story
13. Mandatory bundles are coming. Is your team ready? Hear lessons learned from 6 years of episodic payment trial and error during this virtual session.
14. 13 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Learn how point-of-order advice on every test kept this Illinois system from overordering.
2. The shift to value continues — with hospital construction. See how your facility can take a value-based approach to renovations and more in this 4-page guide.
3. What's AI's next act in healthcare? Click here to learn how hospitals are already implementing the next phase.