1. Mastering the healthcare revenue cycle: 6 expert insights Full story
2. Standardizing claims management systemwide: The Stanford Children's Health RCM improvement project Full story
3. We are privileged to have Dr. Dan Murrey, CEO of OrthoCarolina, provide a keynote speech at Becker's ASC 22nd Annual Meeting - The Business & Operations of ASCs. OrthoCarolina, with the help of Dr. Murrey and several other leaders, has grown from a single practice into one of the most important orthopedic and single-specialty groups in the country. The group and its team is thriving.
Come hear Dr. Murrey talk about how they organized for their future, what he sees ahead and how he views management and leadership. He will also touch on their ASC strategy. However, his talk goes much deeper than ASCs.
In addition to Dr. Murrey, the agenda includes approximately 100 sessions focused on the business and operations of ASCs. Sessions have also been added this year about the business and operations of spine, orthopedics, GI and pain management.
If you go to one ASC conference this year, go to this one. Click here to register today.
4. Webinar: Learn how to overcome the barriers that prevent success in the OR. Click here to learn more and register.
5. Over 500 Attendees, including leading CEOs, CFOs & CIOs, at Becker's Hospital Review CEO Roundtable + CFO/CIO Roundtable, November 18-19, Ritz Carlton, Chicago. Will you be there? Click here to learn more and register.
7. Webinar: What is the role of communication in hospitals or office-based setting? Click here to learn more and register.
9. Erlanger fires 4 top administrators over 'unacceptable fiscal management' Full story
10. 3 things hospitals should know about bundled payments and the OR Full story
11. Emdeon closes Altegra acquisition, RelayHealth launches last-minute ICD-10 preparation resource & more - 5 RCM company key notes Full story
Becker's Hospital Review CEO Roundtable + CFO/CIO Roundtable
Save the date!
44 leading hospital and health system CEOs and 33 CFOs and CIOs speaking
To register or learn more, click here.