1. Rising out-of-pocket costs has 'dramatic effects' on hospital's revenue cycle performance Full story
2. Outlook 'deteriorating' for nonprofit hospitals, Fitch says Full story
3. Biden signs Inflation Reduction Act into law: 7 healthcare takeaways Full story
4. Hospitals are losing revenue and misallocating resources with OR mismanagement. Here are 3 tips to maximize capacity.
5. California physician, practice paying $2M to settle fraud allegations Full story
6. UnitedHealth Group, Allina Health criticized for digital employee monitoring practices Full story
7. Top 10 hospitals for consumer loyalty in 2022 Full story
8. Is automation more trouble than it's worth? Get ROI with the right plaform that unifies workflows, boosts claim accuracy + serves higher patient volume with current staffing.
9. Pipe bomb found on patient at California hospital Full story
10. 7 updates on medical debt Full story
11. The finance and accounting talent war: 3 things to know Full story
12. Administrative tasks can take up more than 44% of a clinician's day. Learn how to use ambient intelligence to redirect time back to patients.
13. 6 recent RCM mergers and acquisitions Full story
14. The rise of the $1K professional headshot Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Positive patient experiences affect healthcare organizations and patients. Find the top 10 ways to satisfy your patients and how it drives revenue here.
2. "Reversing" diabetes is a seductive, but unrealistic goal. Take a more effective approach to diabetes management by avoiding these 6 treatment myths.
3. Reflect reality with this data method to improve patient outcomes - all while protecting patient privacy.