1. Healthcare billing fraud: 10 recent cases Full story
2. A $7.8 trillion work problem festers Full story
3. Delayed patient care driving 'unsustainable financial challenges' for hospitals, report says Full story
4. Yesterday's patient experience falls short of today's patient expectations. Discover what matters most to patients and how hospitals can meet the demands of consumerism during this interactive virtual session.
5. Company accused of selling 'sham' health plans ordered to pay customers $100M Full story
6. Providence's operating loss grows to $934M as it shrinks leadership team Full story
7. Community health centers rake in big profits Full story
8. It takes more than a cure to satisfy a patient. They're looking for a hassle-free experience. Here's how to deliver it.
9. Revenue Management Solutions acquires OrboGraph Full story
10. Native American, Black families most likely to delay medical care due to inflation Full story
11. Few cancer centers comply with price transparency law, analysis finds Full story
12. Keeping revenue collection costs low requires bold moves. Here's how Baylor Baylor Scott & White is capturing every dollar owed at the lowest possible cost.
13. Northern Arizona Healthcare CEO steps down Full story
14. For Gen Z, 'quiet quitting' is a form of heightened work-life balance Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Maternal mortality rates increased by over 3% in 2020. Learn how to lower that number with telehealth.
2. For years, the GI industry has been looking for ways to decrease infection during ERCP procedures. 53% of patients are less likely to be readmitted to the hospital when treated with this device.
3. Becker's interviewed innovation leaders at Prisma Health and Aetna. Here's what they said about digital experience trends, technology infrastructure and consumer engagement.