1. Bank of America's plan to connect gaps in the healthcare payments process Full story
2. Hospitals are $3,700-per-day hotels for patients in limbo, UC Davis says Full story
3. Ascension Michigan settles with feds over alleged unnecessary chemo, hysterectomies Full story
4. Want to control costs and improve patient experiences? Your hospital is probably due for a customer operations revamp.
5. Epic launches website to share Judy Faulkner's philosophies, foster hospital exec communication Full story
6. Texas hospitals asked to postpone elective procedures, out-of-state workers recruited Full story
7. Senate Democrats unveil $3.5 trillion budget: 5 healthcare takeaways Full story
8. Meet Tenet's new CEO: 4 things to know about Dr. Saum Sutaria Full story
9. It's 2021 and patients want more out of their financial experience. Click here to find out how this hospital exceeded expectations.
10. Mass General Brigham posts $2.9B gain over 9 months Full story
11. Mayo researchers study 2B claims to find telehealth's payoff Full story
12. Former federal official settles whistleblower complaint with HHS Full story
13. Don't let bills scare patients. Read how Banner, Methodist and others apply a healing touch to their billing.
14. How health insurer profits changed in a year: 3 things to know Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Don't let bills scare patients. Read how Banner, Methodist and others apply a healing touch to their billing.
2. Drug price forecasts and market insights hospitals need for 2022 planning.
3. Digital transformation for population health: Empower clinicians, improve outcomes and optimize reimbursement with intelligent automation. Learn more