1. Employers push back on hospital prices Full story
2. Health systems overpaid staff, and they want the money back Full story
3. Private equity firm completes acquisition of RCM company Aspirion Full story
4. At Chicago's Navy Pier: Get informed on the continuously changing American healthcare system
5. Fitch: Outlook is negative for CHS Full story
6. R1 RCM's revenue hits $392M in Q2 Full story
7. 10 hospitals laying off workers Full story
8. A failing patient engagement strategy can make or break a hospital's financial viability. The solution? Meeting patients where they are. Here's how.
9. 4 health systems switching to Epic EHR systems Full story
10. National uninsured rate hit record low this year Full story
11. Out-of-pocket patient costs climbed before pandemic, study finds Full story
12. Even the strongest rural healthcare providers face threats to their bottom line. See the tools and strategies they're using to improve revenue capture and financial performance here.
13. US healthcare workforce: 30 stats, study findings for hospital leaders to know Full story
14. Texas hospital CEO to retire after 30 years Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. ERP built by accountants, for accountants: Read how James River Home Healthcare's first CFO improved reporting speed and consistency by implementing a new ERP.
2. 45% of patients plan to change their coverage level each year, leaving providers in danger of high denials and declining payments. Here's an easy-to-use solution.
3. 10 to 30% of appointment slots go unfilled each day. Here are the 7 tools your system needs to fill these gaps and drive revenue.