1. 8 recent hospital credit rating upgrades Full story
2. Physician lives at Tennessee hospital to be available around the clock Full story
3. 14 hospitals, systems sue HHS over graduate medical education payments Full story
4. Revenue cycle innovation doesn't have to be daunting. Learn why some health systems are scrapping the "go-it-alone" approach here.
5. 20 hospitals laying off workers Full story
6. 19 hospital execs name the health IT terms that make them cringe Full story
7. Ex-Cerner COO joins healthcare payment platform Full story
8. Workers remain unpaid for 1 month of work at rural Texas hospita Full story
9. Out-of-network & surprise billing: 6 ways to prepare
10. New York hospital ordered to submit financial stability plan Full story
11. 60 hospitals, health systems mandating vaccines for workers Full story
12. COVID-19 surge is encouraging vaccinations, Houston Methodist says Full story
13. What do health technology and billing leaders need to know? Hear what past and present CIOs from Cleveland Clinic, UT Health Austin & more think at Becker's 6th annual HIT + RCM hybrid event.
14. The No. 1 hospital in each state for 2021-22 Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The era of agility is here: 8 must-reads for supply chain leaders to stay ahead of the curve. Click here to read them.
2. How will supply chain leaders prepare for healthcare's next crisis? These 8 must-reads have answers.
3. Searching for data wastes clinicians' time. Click here to learn how the right tech puts that time back into their day.